Pages

Monday, October 23, 2017

My Gold Rush panning party from Tryazon!

I was SO EXCITED when I received the email that I was 1 of only 100 to receive the Gold Rush panning party from Tryazon!! I was even more blown away when I received the party pack….WOW, look at all the awesome stuff!!  I knew that anyone who accepted my invitation would NOT be disappointed. And of course since my husband and a few of his friends and some of  our family members love watching the show Gold Rush, it was no problem getting people to accept and come over for a great time with us learning to pan for our own REAL gold and of course watching the new episode. Because of some scheduling conflicts, we only ended up with 6 adults and 4 children at our party, but we all had tons of fun!



Panning is definitely not as easy as they make it look on the show! But after watching Parker on the video a few times we seemed to get the hang of it, but only had the chance to do some of our pay dirt since we also had to eat and watch the show. But our guests were thrilled to get to take the mini kits home to try again for themselves. And we “raffled” off the water bottles, hats and t-shirt.


My only regret is that I wish I had used my digital camera to take my party pictures instead of my cell phone camera seeing as how my cell phone decided to become a paper weight just a few days after the party. I had hoped that my pictures would have transferred, but I must not have had it set to save new pictures to the memory card and consequently lost quite a few pictures that I am very upset that I will never get back!!



Anyways, we all had a great time and I am so very grateful that they picked me and that we were able to share this great opportunity with our friends and family. There were definitely a few times I heard someone say “these would be great gifts” so I am sure they will be purchasing some kits of their own!

No comments:

Post a Comment