Pages

Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Goody Quikstyle

I was one of the lucky people to receive a Holiday VoxBox from Influenster! For those of you who don’t know, Influenster.com is where you can sign up to receive a similar “VoxBox” full of goodies for you to test. I had been a member for more than 6 months, and this was my first VoxBox so I was very excited!

The best part of this VoxBox was that it included a Goody QuikStyle Brush! I had just recently seen these in stores and was shocked by the price tag of $12.99, but after I have been using mine I can see why it costs as much as it does. The amount of time you save from drying your hair is priceless. I am not the type of person to use blowdryers since I do not like the resulting damage caused to my hair from the heat, so this brush was perfect for me. I have very fine hair and did notice though when I used on my dry hair it tended to leave me with a lot of static.

For more information on Goody products, visit their website here or for information about the Quikstyle brush itself visit the Influenster product page for it located here .

No comments:

Post a Comment