Pages

Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Kiss Nail Dress

I was one of the lucky people to receive a Holiday VoxBox from Influenster! For those of you who don’t know, Influenster.com is where you can sign up to receive a similar “VoxBox” full of goodies for you to test. I had been a member for more than 6 months, and this was my first VoxBox so I was very excited!

Amongst other great things, this VoxBox include some Kiss Nails Dress, which are stick on stickers for your nails in place of nailpolish. I didn’t want to use all of them up at once, so I just painted 6 of my nails and applied the nails dress to the remaining 2 fingers on each hand. I had my husband help me apply them, which made application very quick and easy. It may not be quite as easy by yourself, but I am not sure.  I did find that the lasted as long as they should have, however as you can see some of the tips had worn away a bit, but I do a lot of typing. All in all I am not sure they are worth the price listed of $6.99, but you do get 28 stickers total in 14 sizes. Some of them are quite big so they would be able to be used on toes only though. There are many patterns and colors to choose from too. I was also surprised with how easy they were to remove and that there was not much if any residue left behind.

when I first applied them:


10 days later:


For more information about Kiss products visit their website here and the Influenster review page can be found here .  

No comments:

Post a Comment