Pages

Monday, December 1, 2014

Pink Lemonade 5-hour Energy from Smiley 360

I love the concept of energy in a bottle, but I had had only bad experiences with energy pills before. Then 5 hour energy came along, and I was skeptical that it would work, so I had never tried it before, but it did indeed work. I felt an unexplained alertness, with no jitters or strange feeling. I was also glad that there was no crash and burn when the fuel ran out, I just felt like my normal tired self again. I was glad that it was pink lemonade flavor, because I have heard the original flavor leaves much to be desired. The first time I tried it, I thought to myself that I think it would be better refrigerated so I tried another that way and it was better in my opinion. I am also really glad it is only 4 calories. I definitely recommend to others who need an occasional boost, especially this pink lemonade one since it is the breast cancer awareness edition in which 5 hour energy has pledged to donate at least $200,000 to Living Beyond Breast Cancer. *I received 2 bottles of 5 hour energy pink lemonade for FREE for this review, which is my own opinions.*

No comments:

Post a Comment