Pages

Wednesday, November 19, 2014

My #HiddenValleyRanchers Houseparty!!

I was so excited to be picked as a host of a Hidden Valley Ranch Party from Crowdtap!! I received many free goodies like a bottle of Hidden Valley Original Ranch dressing, a packet of Hidden Valley Original Ranch Dips mix, 2 packets of Hidden Valley Original Ranch Salad Dressing and Seasoning mix, a dip clip, a Team Ranch T-shirt and packets of the dressing mix, dip mix, and dip clips for my guests too! And as if that wasn’t enough, they also sent excellent coupons…I’m talking $1.00 off and they last till May 2015! I know they won’t last that long though ;)

I decided to make Original Ranch crispy chicken, Original Ranch Roasted potatoes, and Hidden Valley Ranch Crescent Rolls (and corn of course, but there was no ranch in that lol). It was a huge success, everybody LOVED the food! All of the rolls were gone, most of the potatoes, and only 2 pieces of chicken remained…and I thought I had made extra. The recipes were easy, and there are tons to pick from on their website. I know I will be trying more in the future.

*I received the Hidden Valley Ranch products for FREE from Crowdtap. If you are interested, check out www.crowdtap.com and join today!*



No comments:

Post a Comment