Pages

Thursday, November 29, 2012

Burt's Bees Intense Hydration BzzCampaign!!

I was so excited when I received the BzzCampaign invite for Burt’s Bees Intense Hydration face care line! Then I received my BzzKit and I could not believe how great the full size products just for me to try out were, I became even more excited to try them out!! I started using them right away and almost immediately had great results. These products deliver such great hydration leaving you with great feeling skin. The products I tried also smell great. I am especially glad to have them to use now that the weather is getting cold, which is when I tend to experience dry skin the most.

The BzzKit also included samples of both the Intense Hydration day cream and day cream to hand out. Attached to each of the samples was a great $3.00 money saving coupon. I do have to admit that according to the price of most of the products listed in the BzzGuide, I am not sure if my friends/family that I gave samples to would have even considered buying had such a coupon not been involved.

This Intense Hydration face care line is:
-         Clinically proven to intensely hydrate skin
-         Helps reduce the appearance of lines and wrinkles
-         Is dermatologist-tested and noncomedogenic
-         Is 99% natural
-         Enhanced with probiotic technology
-         Can be found in mass retailers (like Target and Walmart), drug stores, grocery stores and natural health food stores nationwide.

I REALLY want to thank BzzAgent for picking me for this BzzCampaign!!! And Burt’s Bees, at least I think they had something to do with it? I am really not sure, but anyway… I had a lot of fun with this one and many people who were interested and hope to receive more campaigns like this one J



No comments:

Post a Comment