Pages

Friday, November 30, 2012

A free Old Navy dress courtesy of Crowdtap and Old Navy...yes, please, and Thank you!!

Being picked to receive a free dress from old navy by crowdtap made me so happy! I could not wait for the coupons to get here to be able to go pick out a new dress since it had been a long time since I had purchased a new dress. It was made even more special since it was the first dress I was purchasing since losing 45lbs, so I was super excited :). I enlisted my bestie to come with me to help me pick out a new dress. I decided to make it a surprise for when I met her that she would also be getting a brand new dress for absolutely free. Ah free…our favorite price ;) Not only was she now more enthusiastic about our shopping trip, she was also very appreciative of receiving a dress that had a regular price of $30+ for free! There was a fair selection of dresses, however they were kind of hard to locate since they were not all in one location but instead spread throughout most of the department. Some of the dresses we found to be kind of plain and ugly, but we were able to find a few that were to our personal liking. It was a hard decision but we narrowed it down and after looking around the store, we made our purchases and received our free dresses and left very pleased! I already wore it for a Thanksgiving event at a friend’s house, and I can’t wait to flaunt it again for our upcoming company Christmas party. Although I was displeased with some of the experience, overall I like my dress…especially since it was free ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment