Pages

Friday, July 17, 2015

L'Oreal Ultimate Straight Collection

When I saw commercials for new L’Oreal Ultimate Straight  Collection, I knew it was something I wanted to try. It must have been my lucky day because a few weeks later I was chosen to receive the L’Oreal Ultimate Straight  Collection VoxBox FREE from Influenster!

I was excited to try it out, and started reading the instructions on the bottles and was shocked that it was a 4 step system, something I knew I would have trouble remembering to do all of. First you shampoo, then use a PRE conditioner for about a minute, then add the conditioner over that, and finally after towel drying the hair you put the balm in it. I had trouble either remembering to use the pre-conditioner or putting the balm in after towel drying. And to me the products smelled kind of funny…not necessarily bad, but not exactly light and/or fruity like I was used to.

Unfortunately I didn’t really see much of a difference in how straight my hair was with just using the products and not a flat iron, I tended to still have waves. But it did turn out very nicely with using a flat iron, and I think it straightened out a little easier than if I had not used the products. 





No comments:

Post a Comment