Pages

Wednesday, November 5, 2014

ChapStick Hydration Lock day and night formula compliments of Smiley360!

I LOVE to share my opinions and thoughts on products that I use in my life. That is why I am a member of a few websites that give you the opportunity to try [new] products for FREE in exchange for my review of it and the fact that I will spread the word about these products to my friends and family. So weather I like the product or not, I tell people all about what I think. My friends and family love it because I usually have valuable coupons to hand along for them to be able to try it as well.


I really enjoyed having the opportunity from Smiley360 to try ChapStick Hydration Lock day and night formula. They send me products like this for free in the mail, and I give them MY 100% honest opinion of it. I liked that the conditioning day formula had a sunscreen for protection from the sun. But I thought it felt a little thick and heavy on my lips at first.  I liked the night formula the most which replenished my lips with natural butters and antioxidants. Unfortunately I used the night formula up quicker, so I might be more suited for just a tube of that! Overall I really liked having the combination of the 2 to continuously combat my dry/chapped and cracking lips. 

No comments:

Post a Comment